[Belgianbif] Fwd: GBIF Consultation: Endorsement and evaluation of data sets within GBIF

Belgian GBIF Contact Group belgianbif at biodiversity.be
Thu Apr 17 11:20:37 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

GBIF Secretariat has issued a consultation on Endorsement and evaluation
of data sets <http://www.gbif.org/newsroom/consultations#endorsement>
within GBIF (see below).
We would like to invite you review the consultation document and to
provide your input to endorsement at gbif.org <mailto:endorsement at gbif.org>
by 16 June 2014.

Best regards,
Andre Heughebaert