[Biodiversa] Please put me on the list

tracker tracker at fera.gsi.gov.uk
Wed Jul 11 12:43:54 CEST 2012

Thanks

Mrs Jackie Wilkinson
Opportunities Scanner
Bids & Tenders Team
The Food & Environment Research Agency
Room 11G19, Sand Hutton, York, YO41 1LZ, UK

Email: jackie.wilkinson at fera.gsi.gov.uk
Email: tracker at fera.gsi.gov.uk
Web:  www.defra.gov.uk/fera
Tel:  +44 (0) 1904 462044

Work Pattern:  08:30 - 17:00 - During school holidays, I work AM only

The information contained in this message may include privileged, proprietary or confidential information. Please treat it with the same respect that you would expect for your own information.  If you have received it in error, we apologise and ask that you contact the sender immediately and erase it from your computer. Thank you for your co-operation.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service. On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.