[Gbif-europe] FW: [CETAF] Consultation on Horizon 2020 Science with and for Society Work Programme 2016-2017

Hanna Koivula hanna.koivula at helsinki.fi
Wed Aug 20 13:55:18 CEST 2014

Sorry for cross posting, but not all European Nodes are part of CETAF.

I think it is worth participating to these H2020 consultations, and if
anyone is interested also sharing views amongst EU nodes community. If we
get wide spectrum of organizations to give similar views, we might succeed
better in the future funding calls...

Cheers,
Hanna