[Gbif-europe] European Nodes Meeting - Preparatory Survey

André Heughebaert a.heughebaert at biodiversity.be
Thu Apr 16 10:14:59 CEST 2015

Dear Nodes Managers,

Just to remind you to send me your input for our Preparatory Survey; the
_extended deadline is Friday April 24_.
I already thanks Andorra, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Poland and
Sweden for their valuable input.

I'd like to repeat that this survey is also opened to Country Nodes and
Associated Participants that could not attend our Regional meeting.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to inform us about your Node
status and activities.

Hope to see you all in Paris the first week of May,
Andre Heughebaert