[Gbif-europe] COST Action involving European GBIF Nodes

Francisco Pando pando at gbif.es
Wed Feb 25 13:51:06 CET 2015

Dear colleagues in COST,

This week I am on travel, and seeing how it goes I do not think I  am going able to make any significant progress   on our COST Action.

I did make an inquire about participation of  international organizations, and this is the answer I got from the call's helpdesk:

Dear Francisco,

International Organisations are welcome to participate in an Action at their own expenses and based on mutual benefit.

There are no exceptions.

Kind regards,

The COST Association

Next week I will put this on track

Best wishes,

Paco

Francisco Pando

Responsable
GBIF.ES, Unidad de Coordinación            Tel.+34 91 420 3017 x 274
Real Jardín Botánico - CSIC                Fax +34 91 429 2405
Plaza de Murillo, 2                        pando at gbif.es<mailto:pando at gbif.es>
28014 Madrid, Spain                        www.gbif.es<http://www.gbif.es>