[Gbif-europe] European Nodes Meeting - Preparatory Survey

Anne-Sophie Archambeau archambeau at gbif.fr
Mon Apr 4 17:01:37 CEST 2016

Dear Nodes Managers,

Just to remind you to send me your input for our Preparatory Survey; the
_extended deadline is Thursday April 7_.
I already thanks Andorra, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Norway,
Spain, Sweden and EEA for their valuable input.

Don't forget that this survey is also opened to Country Nodes and
Associated Participants that could not attend our Regional meeting.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to inform us about your Node
status and activities.

Hope to see you all in Lisbon in two weeks.

Anne-Sophie Archambeau