[Gbif-europe] EASIN workshop

Julien Cigar jcigar at ulb.ac.be
Mon Jan 18 17:46:47 CET 2016

Hello,

FYI the Belgian Biodiversity Platform is working for some months now on
an improved electronic version of the Harmonia+ protocol
(http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10530-015-0843-1).

The ultimate goal is to be able to create new protocols from scratch,
manage assessments, aggregate modules, create groups, etc.

It's still very beta, but testable on http://home.bebif.be/aa/ (tested
only on Firefox ATM), just create an account by clicking on 'register'
on the homepage ..

best regards,
Julien