[Gbif-europe] 8th European GBIF Nodes Meeting - website and registration

Rui Figueira ruifigueira at isa.ulisboa.pt
Tue Mar 1 10:15:39 CET 2016

Dear European GBIF Node Managers,

As previously announced, the 8th European GBIF Node Managers will be on
19-21 April, Lisbon. GBIF Portugal welcomes you to the Instituto
Superior de Agronomia, our host institution.

The meeting website is now available at www.gbif.pt/EuropeanNodesMeeting
<http://www.gbif.pt/EuropeanNodesMeeting> and registration is open.

Please register at your earliest convenience, and do not forget to check
for all the side events (workshop, excursion) as well as social events
(ice-breaker, hosted dinner). See the programme summary
<http://www.gbif.pt/EuropeanNodesMeeting/programme> for an overview and
more information. For logistic reasons, we would like to know as soon as
possible how many people will attend to the meeting.

The agenda of the meeting is still a work in progress. On the 18th of
April, Dag Endresen (GBIF Norway) and Kyle Braak (GBIF Secretariat) will
lead a workshop on Sample-based data publication using the new Event
core. This is a hands-on workshop and you are invited to bring your
datasets. Seek for more information at the meeting website
<http://www.gbif.pt/EuropeanNodesMeeting/workshop>.

If you need more information, please do not hesitate in contacting us:

email: node at gbif.pt
Tel: (+351) 213653421
Fax: (+351) 213653195

With my best regards,

Rui Figueira

Rui Figueira
Coordenador do Nó Português do GBIF
ruifigueira at isa.ulisboa.pt
Instituto Superior de Agronomia
Herbário
Tapada da Ajuda, 1349-017 Lisboa, Portugal
Tel. +351 213653421 | Fax. +351 213653195
http://www.gbif.pt
http://www.isa.ulisboa.pt