[Gbif-europe] video about 8th European Nodes Meeting - Lisbon

Rui Figueira ruifigueira at isa.ulisboa.pt
Tue Feb 14 16:20:15 CET 2017

Dear all,

In the preparation of the next European Nodes Meeting, I would like to
recall the meeting in Lisbon, last year, with the recent publication by
our host institution, ISA, of a video about GBIF and covering the meeting.

It is available https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPjkIC0VoRU or here
https://www.facebook.com/isagronomia/videos/1208681065833790/

Kind regards,

Rui

Rui Figueira
Coordenador do Nó Português do GBIF
ruifigueira at isa.ulisboa.pt
Instituto Superior de Agronomia
Herbário
Tapada da Ajuda, 1349-017 Lisboa, Portugal
Tel. +351 213653421 | Fax. +351 213653195
http://www.gbif.pt
http://www.isa.ulisboa.pt