[Gbif-europe] planning EU Nodes meeting

archambeau at gbif.fr archambeau at gbif.fr
Tue Jan 10 11:24:44 CET 2017

Dear EU Nodes managers,

I wish you all a happy new year, and the best in all domains !

As you know, this year is supposed to host a Global nodes meeting (but
we don't really know yet under which form).  So there will be no funds
for helping us to organise a EU nodes meeting this year,  however I
think that, as usual, it will be interesting to have one.

Could you please let me know if one of you would be interested to host
this event in his/her country?

I will create a doodle soon to defined the dates as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your attention,

Best wishes

Anne-Sophie