[Invasive-species] Informations about crayfish species

Etienne Branquart ebranquart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:17:52 CEST 2011

Dear Xavier,

Species that appear on the Belgian Harmonia website are those that were
submitted to a risk assessment scheme by several scientific experts, making
use of the ISEIA protocol. To answer your question, crayfish and other
invertebrates are not included because we haven't found the necessary
resources to run risk assessment for them so far. But this is something that
could be done in the future because the ISEIA protocol is applicable to
those organisms as well.

It's good to have in mind that the list displayed on the website is
certainly not exhaustive.

Nice to see that you like our website. Very best regards,

Etienne Branquart