[Belgian Biodiversity Platform Newsflash] Biodiversity Newsflash issue N°32

Belgian Biodiversity Platform Newsflashes newsflash at biodiversity.be
Fri Feb 26 14:11:32 CET 2010

Dear all,

The platform's 32th newsflash is out, you can get it at the following
address :

http://www.biodiversity.be/bbpf/files/7/0/0/700.pdf

Content of the newsflash :

- Meeting on “Evolution and Biodiversity: the Evolutionary basis of
biodiversity and its potential for adaptation to global change” by the
European Platform for Biodiversity Research Strategy (EPBRS), April 2010

- Meeting on “Positive visions for Biodiversity: What kind of living
world do we want to hand on to our children? What research do we need to
reach it?” by the EPBRS, November 2010: pre-announcement

- Poster session for the 14th meeting of the SBSTTA of the Convention on
Biological Diversity

- Job opportunity within the Belgian Biodiversity Platform

Regards,
The Belgian Biodiversity Platform