[ES] Belgian experts for GEO-6 (Global Environmental Outlook 6) - expression of interest by 12 June

hilde eggermont h.eggermont at biodiversity.be
Wed Jun 7 11:54:33 CEST 2017

Dear Colleagues

We would like to raise your interest for the below review opportunity in
the context of the Global Environmental Outlook <http://www.unep.org/geo/>.

More specifically, the first 9 chapters of the Global Environment Outlook
(GEO 6), will be available for intergovernmental review during the *period
3 July to 15 September 2017*.

Following themes will be covered

   - Introduction and context;
   - Drivers of environmental change;
   - The state of our data and knowledge;
   - Links between the environment and other sustainability issues;
   - Air, Fresh Water, Oceans, Land, Biodiversity.

Governments are now requested to nominate the experts responsible for
providing UNEP with their government’s comments and inputs. In order to be
able to respond to this call by the given deadline (30/6/2017) and also in
view of internal endorsement (by 22/6), *kindly indicate your availability
to Eline.Botte at environnement.belgique.be
<Eline.Botte at environnement.belgique.be> by 12 June*. More information is
provided in the attached letter

If you need more information - please don't hesitate to contact me,

Best regards,
Hilde

--
Dr. Hilde Eggermont - OD Nature, Royal Belgian Institute for Natural
Sciences <http://www.naturalsciences.be>, Belgium

*WATCH OUR BELGIAN BIODIVERSITY PLATFORM MOVIES ON:*
http://vimeo.com/114955090 (data publication activities)
http://vimeo.com/114955160 (science-policy activities)
http://vimeo.com/114955193 (our general mission)