[Belgianbif] Twenty years of GBIF: Independent review charts successes and challenges

Belgian GBIF Contact Group belgianbif at bebif.be
Mon May 4 12:23:46 CEST 2020

Dear GBIF friends,

I hope you are going well and do not suffer to much from the confinement.

I'm sure you'll be interested to discover this review
<https://www.gbif.org/news/1QfpUlGByxjqBktiYAfyIK/twenty-years-of-gbif-independent-review-charts-successes-and-challenges>
by *International** Science Council’s Committee on Data (CODATA) making
comprehensive recommendations to maintain GBIF’s relevance and standing*.

With my best regards, I do hope to see you all soon,

*Ir Andre Heughebaert*
GBIF Node Manager at Belgian Biodiversity Platform
<http://www.biodiversity.be>
+32(0)2238 3796
WTC III, 30 Bld Simon Bolivarlaan; B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
ORCID 0000-0002-7839-5300 <http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7839-5300>