[Belgianbif] A job offer at the Belgian Biodiversity Platform

Belgian GBIF Contact Group belgianbif at bebif.be
Wed Aug 17 08:57:54 CEST 2022

Dear,

You might be interested in this job offer we currently have at the Belgian
Biodiversity Platform.
Feel free to send it around in your network.

BIODIVERSITY DATA OFFICER (F/M/X)

The Belgian Biodiversity Platform is seeking a biodiversity data officer
(m/f/x) for biodiversity open data activities, 2 year contract, full time,
at our office at the Royal Belgian Institute for Natural Sciences.

*Application deadline: 21 August 2022, 23:59 CEST.*