[Biodiversa] INFORMATION WEBINAR ON THE 2019-2020 BIODIVERSA CALL "Biodiversity and Climate Change"

Biodiversa Biodiversa at fondationbiodiversite.fr
Wed Sep 11 17:58:51 CEST 2019

[cid:image001.png at 01D454E0.5E22E660]

Registration open again for the information webinar on the BiodivERsA 2019-2020 Call on “Biodiversity and Climate Change”

Dear all,

In the context of its 2019-2020 transnational call for research proposals on “Biodiversity and Climate Change”, BiodivERsA organizes an information webinar this Friday (13 September) from 15:00 to 16:30 CEST (local time in Brussels) to answer questions you might have about this call.

Some of you may have faced difficulties to register in the past few days, because the webinar was full. We would like to inform you that we have increased the number of people who can attend the webinar; you should thus now be able to register again HERE<https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3067154057637709323> !

®    For more information on the 2019-2020 Call, please consult the complete announcement of opportunities and all supporting documents on the BiodivERsA website: www.biodiversa.org/2019-call<http://www.biodiversa.org/2019-call>

The BiodivERsA Network
For more information on BiodivERsA, click here<http://www.biodiversa.org>
Follow us on twitter: @BiodivERsA3<https://twitter.com/@BiodivERsA3>
[Macintosh HD:private:var:folders:MC:MCGnTHDjH+CJTKQviJtTiE+++TM:-Tmp-:com.apple.mail.drag:logo - biodivERsA - final version.jpg]