[ECA] Planning for PESC-4

hilde eggermont h.eggermont at biodiversity.be
Mon Mar 27 08:12:20 CEST 2017

Dear Agnes

Estelle & myself will take a look at the proposal later this week, and get
back to you asap!
Happy Monday,
h.

--
Dr. Hilde Eggermont - OD Nature, Royal Belgian Institute for Natural
Sciences <http://www.naturalsciences.be>, Belgium

*WATCH OUR BELGIAN BIODIVERSITY PLATFORM MOVIES ON:*
http://vimeo.com/114955090 (data publication activities)
http://vimeo.com/114955160 (science-policy activities)
http://vimeo.com/114955193 (our general mission)