[ECA] Meeting with ECA 2mrw lunch time?

Elisabeth Marquard lisa.marquard at ufz.de
Mon Apr 29 11:15:48 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I arrive in Paris only on Wednesday evening. But I am looking forward to
hearing about your discussions.

Wishing you a productive meeting,

Lisa

--

Am 29.04.2019 um 10:42 schrieb hilde eggermont:
> Dear Ruslan, all
>
> Reception 7.30pm @the Museum works for me, instead of lunchtime. Eva &
> Astrid - can you also make it then? and what about the others?
>
> Otherwise we could stick to lunchtime - *_1.50pm closer to DSA area_*,
> as proposed by Ruslan. Confirmed are:
> - Ruslan
> - Malte
> - Kristina
> - Cecilia
> - Diana
> - Hilde
>
> Seems Jari & Isabel won't be able to make it today,
>
> h.
>
> Op ma 29 apr. 2019 om 10:30 schreef Ruslan Novitsky <nramphi at mail.ru
> <mailto:nramphi at mail.ru>>:
>
>     Dear All,
>     If you will be take part in invited dinar,  we can meet there,  or
>     tomorrow Tuesday during lunch time.
>     What do you think?
>     Best wishes
>     Ruslan Novitsky
>
>     --
>     Отправлено из Mail.Ru для Android
>
>     понедельник, 29 апреля 2019г., 07:25 +02:00 от "Hilgers, drs. A.K.
>     (Astrid)" a.k.hilgers at minlnv.nl <mailto:a.k.hilgers at minlnv.nl>:
>
>         Dear Hilde,
>
>         I think that is a very good idea indeed, although today at
>         lunchtime I need to be in the meeting of the pollinators
>         Coalition of the willing.
>
>         Kind regards,
>
>         Astrid
>
>         Op 28 apr. 2019 om 18:31 heeft hilde eggermont
>         <h.eggermont at biodiversity.be
>         <mailto:h.eggermont at biodiversity.be>> het volgende geschreven:
>
>>         dear all
>>
>>         talked to a few colleagues, and we thought it could be good
>>         to meet up with the ECA network in the margins of IPBES-7 to
>>         discuss forthcoming activities within the network - incl the
>>         possible organisation of PESC-6 next year.
>>
>>         We were thinking tomorrow might be a good moment (still peace
>>         'n quiet ..:), over lunch time, between 1-3PM? I am also
>>         copying this message to Malte who is no longer (officially)
>>         in ECA  but clearly still heavily involved, as well as to our
>>         colleague Ruslan Novitsky (also MEP) as he told us there
>>         might be interest from Belarus to host the next PESC meeting.
>>         Would be good to have both at our ad hoc meeting
>>
>>         In case you think it is a good idea/moment to meet up - I'd
>>         be happy to hear.
>>         We could meet up in the central area at the ground floor,
>>
>>         warm regards
>>         hilde
>>
>>         --
>>         *Hilde Eggermont*, PhD
>>         Coordinator of the Belgian Biodiversity Platform
>>         <http://www.biodiversity.be/>
>>         Vice-Chair of the BiodivERsA
>>         <http://www.biodiversa.org/>Partnership
>>         IPBES <http://www.biodiversity.be/ipbes> National Focal Point
>>         IUCN <http://www.biodiversity.be/iucn> National Focal Point,
>>         and IUCN Councillor
>>         Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences (OD Nature
> [...]

Dr. Elisabeth Marquard
Department Ökonomie / Department of Economics

Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung GmbH - UFZ
Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research GmbH - UFZ
Permoserstraße 15, 04318 Leipzig, Germany
Phone +49 341 235 1835
lisa.marquard at ufz.de, www.ufz.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Leipzig
Registergericht/Registration Office: Amtsgericht Leipzig
Handelsregister Nr./Trade Register Nr.: B 4703
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: MinDirig Wilfried Kraus
Wissenschaftlicher Geschäftsführer/Scientific Managing Director: Prof. Dr. Georg Teutsch
Administrative Geschäftsführerin/Administrative Managing Director: Dr. Sabine König

------
SURFACE - www.ufz.de/surface
NeFo - www.biodiversity.de
------