[ECA] Reminder/ Update of your ECA-network information

hilde eggermont h.eggermont at biodiversity.be
Mon May 27 13:38:20 CEST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

KIND REMINDER - in case you haven't done so already:

As you know, the information on your national platform is listed on our ECA
website here <http://www.ipbes.eu/2125>. Herewith, I would like to ask you *to
carefully check the information presented for your country* - and to send
any updates as needed. Please also carefully check the contact information
mentioned at the top of your template.

In case you feel other colleagues from your country should be added to the
ECA network, please ask them to register here
<https://mailman.biodiversity.be/mailman/listinfo/eca-network>

Please send any updates to my colleague Angelique (
a.berhault at biodiversity.be) *by 7 JUNE (extended deadline)*

Thanks for your collaboration

Best regards -
Hilde