[Gbif-europe] GBIF Europe Nodes Meeting announcement

Anders Telenius Anders.Telenius at nrm.se
Thu Mar 23 12:57:25 CET 2017

Dear GBIF Europe member,

Please accept this invitation to participate in the 9th European GBIF Nodes Meeting, to be held in Stockholm, Sweden 8-10 (-11) May this year. You will find relevant information and a proposed agenda at the following link: http://www.nrm.se/english/researchandcollections/bioinformaticsandgenetics/europeangbifnodesmeeting.9004194.html. We will meet at the Swedish Museum of Natural History starting Monday May 8 by lunchtime, and close the meeting Wednesday May 10 by ca. 17. An optional excursion is planned for the following day (May 11). One selected hotel will offer pre-booked accommodation (30 rooms reserved) at reduced rate - which is still not very low... If you wish to make use of this possibility please do so no later than April 6 and be sure to also inform me as I must then cancel any unutilized preliminary booking. Any questions will be answered by either of the undersigned at name.name at nrm.se!

Best regards, and most welcome to Stockholm in May!

GBIF-Sweden/Anders Telenius, Veronika Johansson, Manash Shah