[Gbif-europe] RDA and EGU meetings in Europe

Anne-Sophie Archambeau archambeau at gbif.fr
Fri Jan 12 15:45:56 CET 2018

Dear EU Node managers,

As you may know, the next plenary meeting of RDA will take place in
Berlin and the next EGU in Vienna. I would like to ask you if you plan
to attend these two upcoming meetings.

  * Research Data Alliance Plenary 11, Berlin —21-23 March 2018
    https://www.rd-alliance.org/plenaries/rda-eleventh-plenary-meeting-berlin-germany
  * European Geosciences Union Meeting, Vienna—8-13 April 2018
    https://www.egu2018.eu

Please let me know if you plan to attend and I will also relay the
information to the Secretariat.

Thank you for your attention, and don't forget to also fill in the
doodle for the EU nodes meeting (thanks to the ones who already did it)

best wishes
Anne-Sophie