[Gbif-europe] follow up EU nodes meeting

Anne-Sophie Archambeau archambeau at gbif.fr
Thu Jun 21 10:50:23 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I am currently working on the follow up of the EU nodes meeting and you
can find all the documents on this file
(https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WzaWhoCzXcR5ePCKQ720aQzz11-DDEcZ).

However it seems that some notes are missing on few sections and that
there is also some presentations missing. Please send me all the notes
and information you could have which doesn't appear here.

I also must check where to put these documents as the community site is
not accessible any more but  I didn't yet had the time to look at the
new system.

thanks for your attention

best wishes

Anne-Sophie