[Invasive-species] Fwd: Questionnaire: Towards an early warning and information system for invasive alien species threatening biodiversity in Europe

Etienne Branquart ebranquart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 12:03:37 CEST 2008

Dear all,

As promised, I started to prepare a coordinated Belgian answer to the EEA
questionnaire "Towards an early warning and information system for invasive
alien species in Europe" (see the here attached document).

May I ask you to have a look at it and add new information where relevant
using the track change option of MS Word, preferably before the end of this
week. I'll afterwards compile all of the comments, circulate them to the
group and submit the questionnaire.

Thank you very much in advance. Cheers,

Etienne