[Invasive-species] Fwd: Workshop, March 8-10 near Munich

Etienne Branquart ebranquart at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 13:41:01 CET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Jeschke <jonathan.jeschke at gmx.net>
Date: 2009/12/28
Subject: Workshop, March 8-10 near Munich
To: aliens-l at indaba.iucn.org

Dear colleagues,

Just a reminder that the *registration deadline* for the workshop on
invasion biology, March 8-10 near Munich, is *January 7*. At this workshop,
we'll discuss (A) if there is an emerging crisis in invasion biology and (B)
how we can combine ecological theory, experiments, and field studies to
achieve major progress in our discipline. We have deliberately chosen the
term "crisis", hoping it will provoke discussions about the current state of
our discipline and lead to fruitful interactions. Please follow the link for
more information:

http://www.invasion-ecology.de/downloads/Workshop2010.pdf

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Regards,

Tina Heger, Sylvia Haider, Anna Liebaug & Jonathan Jeschke

________

Dr. Jonathan Jeschke

Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich

Department of Biology II, Aquatic Ecology

Grosshaderner Str. 2

82152 Planegg-Martinsried, Germany

www.jeschke.tk