[Invasive-species] Reminder - IPBES Call for Experts (deadline 23 March)

hilde eggermont h.eggermont at biodiversity.be
Tue Mar 10 10:12:37 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Herewith, I would like to kindly remind you on the Call for IPBES Experts
launched early February (see information below, and attached). Deadline for
Belgian applications is *23 March*

I remain available would you need more information.
Best wishes,
Hilde Eggermont
Belgian IPBES National Focal Point