[Invasive-species] Planned maintenance - Belgian Biodiversity Platform services

Sonia Vanderhoeven s.vanderhoeven at biodiversity.be
Fri Mar 1 14:09:38 CET 2019

Dear Platform users,

Dear member of the Belgian Forum of Invasive Species,

As we will move our servers, all services of the Belgian Biodiversity
Platform will be down from 10th to 12th March 2019. This includes websites,
IPTs, e-mailing, GitLab, Files repository, the Harmonia Information system,
the online Harmonia+ protocol, the BFIS expert registry etc.

We'll do our best to shorten this planned downtime and return to normal
services as soon as possible.

We apologize for this inconvenient and hope to serve you even better once
we will be in our new offices.

The IT team of the Belgian Biodiversity Platform,

--
Dr Sonia Vanderhoeven

Science Officer
Belgian Biodiversity Platform