[Invasive-species] Fwd: Invitation to a global survey on invasive alien species organisations and networks

Sonia Vanderhoeven s.vanderhoeven at biodiversity.be
Mon Jun 8 09:45:57 CEST 2020

Dear colleagues,

You will find below a survey carried out at the initiative of the global
network INVASIVESNET
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScd3jufMkvaq-NIH2k-CyeyW8nsENEEYKi-__N8w-lLvcJfow/viewform>.
It is a process that will help to map the networks of collaborations
working on invasive species worldwide.

*It is therefore important that the different Belgian institutions and
organisations working in this field answer this questionnaire.*

Please excuse me if you have already received this invitation through other
means of communication.

Thank you in advance for your collaboration.

Best regards,

Sonia

--
Dr Sonia Vanderhoeven