[Ipbes-stakeholder] IPBES: Land Degradation & Restoration Assessment approved

Belgian IPBES Stakeholder Group registration ipbes-stakeholder at bebif.be
Wed Mar 28 15:00:20 CEST 2018

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear Colleagues,

Following the approval of the 4 IPBES Regional Assessments end of last
week, the *Land Degradation & Restoration Assessment* has now also been
launched! Attached I am sending the official press release and the Summary
for Policy Makers (advance unedited version). Let me know if you'd also
like to receive the Technical Chapters. I'd be happy to send them to you
directly,

Best wishes Hilde E.

<http://www.biodiversity.be/ipbes>

*www.biodiversity.be/ipbes <http://www.biodiversity.be/ipbes>*
IPBES National Focal Point - biodiversity <http://www.biodiversity.be/ipbes>
www.biodiversity.be
© 2014, Belgian Biodiversity Platform © 2014, Belgian Biodiversity Platform

--
*Hilde Eggermont*, PhD
Coordinator of the Belgian Biodiversity Platform

*🌿**Go Vegetarian and cut your carbon footprint in half **🌿*