[Ipbes-stakeholder] IPBES: Land Degradation & Restoration Assessment approved

Belgian IPBES Stakeholder Group registration ipbes-stakeholder at bebif.be
Wed Mar 28 15:07:48 CEST 2018

Dear Dr. Eggermont,
Thank you for the email. I look forward to receiving the technical chapters
at your earliest convenience.
With kind regards,
Jacques