[Belgianbif] GBIF Committees elections ahead

Belgian GBIF Contact Group belgianbif at bebif.be
Mon Aug 2 10:32:20 CEST 2021

Dear GBIF friends,

As you might know, seven positions in the GBIF standing committees are open
to elections at the next Governing Board meeting in September.
Please find the GBIF Secretariat announcement attached.
If you are interested in becoming a candidate for Belgium, please let me
know and contact our Head of Delegation, Aline Van der werf. *Deadline for
nominations is August 5th*.

With my best regards, I wish you all the best in this holiday season.

*Ir. André Heughebaert*
GBIF <https://www.gbif.org/> Node Manager at Belgian Biodiversity Platform
<http://www.biodiversity.be>
ORCID 0000-0002-7839-5300 <http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7839-5300>