[Belgianbif] GBIF 2022 draft Work programme

Belgian GBIF Contact Group belgianbif at bebif.be
Thu Aug 5 08:38:15 CEST 2021

Dear GBIF friends,

I am pleased to invite you to discover and comment on the draft work
programme 2022.

This draft was written as the Secretariat makes progress on our 2021 work
objectives and prioritizes work for 2022.  The Work Programme represents
the sixth year’s Implementation Plan of the 2017-2023 Strategic Plan. As
you will know, the Strategic Plan period was originally set for 2017-2022
but was extended by one year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This document will be presented and hopefully approved at the virtual GB28
meeting in October.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please let me know in due time.
On behalf of the belgian GBIF node, I wish you a pleasant summer.
With my kind regards

*Ir. André Heughebaert*
GBIF <https://www.gbif.org/> Node Manager at Belgian Biodiversity Platform
<http://www.biodiversity.be>