[ECA] New contact lists for ECA-Network

Angelique Berhault a.berhault at biodiversity.be
Tue Feb 7 12:19:47 CET 2017

Dear all,

A new list of contacts was created to exchange emails among those involved
in the ECA Network.
The email address is: eca-network at bebif.be

When you send an email to this address, all the people mentioned in the
list in attachment will receive your email.
This will simplify our communications between each other and avoid having
some people dropped from some email exchanges regarding the ECA Network.

Could you let me know if you agree with this new communication tool?
Also, if you would like to add someone on this list, or be removed from it,
thank you for letting me know.

Best regards,

Angélique Berhault
*Belgian Biodiversity Platform - Communication Coordinator*
*Belgian Science Policy Office (BELSPO)*
Avenue Louise, 231
1050 Brussels - BELGIUM
Tel. +32 (0)2.627.43.19.
a.berhault at biodiversity.be
*http://www.biodiversity.be <http://www.biodiversity.be/>*
*WATCH OUR BELGIAN BIODIVERSITY PLATFORM MOVIES ON:*
http://vimeo.com/114955193 (our general mission)
http://vimeo.com/114955090 (data publication activities)
http://vimeo.com/114955160 (science-policy activities)