[ECA] Planning for PESC-4

BÁLDI András baldi.andras at okologia.mta.hu
Mon Feb 13 15:59:27 CET 2017

Dear All,

IPBES do has an open ended stakeholder network, which may be used as a
source for stakeholders. IUCN handles it:
Mrs. Laurence Perianin
IPBES Programme Officer
IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
Laurence.Perianin at iucn.org

Hi Jari,
Sorry that we will not meet.
Best,
András

--
András Báldi PhD, Dsc
MTA Centre for Ecological Research, Institute of Ecology and Botany

Student Conference on Conservation Science, 29 Aug - 02 Sept 2017,
Tihany, Hungary
http://sccs.okologia.mta.hu/
http://euroconbio.blogspot.com/
http://www.okologia.mta.hu/en/Andras.BALDI

H-2163 Alkotmány u. 2-4, Vácrátót, Hungary
tel: +36 28 360122
baldi.andras at okologia.mta.hu
www.okologia.mta.hu