[ECA] estimation of expences for PESC Belarus 2020

Ruslan Novitsky nramphi at mail.ru
Mon Apr 29 18:20:12 CEST 2019

Dear All,
The link to Berezinsky reserve is here.
https://www.berezinsky.by/en/
Also, there are a possibility to organise the PESC on base of Berezinsky rezerve (125 km on north from Minsk)  http://www.berezinsky.by/en/
Probably it could be great possibility to provide a PESC and to be suprised by beauty of belorussian nature. I am sure it will be cheaper than in Minsk. I used the price from web-site of Beresinsky rezerve to calculate of expences.I specially made exel sheet to calculate expences and you can use the blue column to change some characteristics of meeting.
The expences can be corrected closer to PESC, becouse the costs can be little bit changed. Sincerelly yours

Ruslan Novitsky

e-mail:  nramphi at mail.ru
http://biobel.by