[ECA] Save-the-date for the 6th Pan-European Stakeholder Consultation (31/08-2/09/2020, Belarus)

Ruslan Novitsky nramphi at mail.ru
Fri Mar 20 10:20:07 CET 2020

Dear colleagues from the ECA-network, it is gentel reminder about following information……..

I'm happy to inform you that the 6th Pan-European Stakeholder Consultation meeting will take place in Belarus, from 31 August to 2 September 2020. The First Order Drafts of the IAS, scoping reports for nexus and transformative change assessments will be made available. To the time of PESC will be reviewed and we could be discuss the given resultes. Also the guidance for the National focal points will be available for discussion. We are planning to include some additional questions proposed during preparation of the PESC. Organisers will be grateful for proposals of additional questions and presentations.

At the present time we have some buget limit, so any proposals from additional sponsors are very welcomed. It could be give cover needs in  participation from ECA with greater geografical ballance.

For now we have Belarus, Belgium, France, Germany, Sweden on board of the organisation - with additional support from
Axel Paulsh (ibn), Malte Timpte (consultant), IUCN and the IPBES Capacity Building TSU.
In case your national platform would like to get engaged in the organisation of the meeting, please let me know by 20 MARCH (copy to:   h.eggermont at biodiversity.be ). As such, we can include you in the organising committee.

More information will follow in due time,

Best regards,
Ruslan Novitsky
IPBES/MEP

Ruslan Novitsky
Head of department of impact assessment of nature transformations
Centre for bioresources of NAS of Belarus
Akademicheskaja str., 27
220072 Minsk, Belarus
fax   +375 17 3321639
mob.   +375 29 6112368
e-mail:   nramphi at mail.ru

Новицкий Р.В.
Зав. сектором экологической оценки преобразований окружающей среды
Научно-практический центр НАН Беларуси по биоресурсам
ул.Академическая 27
220072 Минск, Беларусь
тел.  +375 17 3321639
факс.  +375 17 2841036