[Gbif-europe] 8th Eu Nodes meeting

archambeau archambeau at gbif.fr
Mon Dec 14 10:53:45 CET 2015

 Dear European GBIF colleagues,

 GBIF Portugal kindly offered to host the next regional meeting of the
 European GBIF Nodes. This meeting will take place in Lisbon.

 Currently we are trying to fix the dates so that the practical
 arrangements can start. The Portuguese GBIF team expressed a preference
 for a meeting in April, but there is some flexibility and a later
 meeting is possible.

 I would kindly ask you to indicate whether you will be able to join the
 meeting in April/May and indicate your preferences using the Doodle poll
 below.

 http://doodle.com/poll/qw8drrrmg74p8758

 Please fill in this doodle as soon as possible, preferably before the
 end of the year.

 This mail is addressing the national GBIF Nodes in Europe as well as
 the organizations that join GBIF and are situated in Europe. All GBIF
 participants are asked to respond so we get an idea of the participation
 by both national Nodes as well as organizations, and eventually adapt
 the agenda of the meeting accordingly.

 Looking forward to receive your input.

 Greetings,