[Gbif-europe] Reminder : 8th Eu Nodes meeting

Anne-Sophie Archambeau archambeau at gbif.fr
Thu Dec 17 11:58:30 CET 2015

Dear European GBIF colleagues,

Thanks to the ones who already fill in the doodle for our next Eu Nodes
meeting.

And I am sorry to rush the others, but we have to close this doodle by
monday night (21 december), so I would kindly ask you to indicate your
preferences before monday night.

http://doodle.com/poll/qw8drrrmg74p8758

This mail is addressing the national GBIF Nodes in Europe as well as the
organizations that join GBIF and are situated in Europe. All GBIF
participants are asked to respond so we get an idea of the participation
by both national Nodes as well as organizations, and eventually adapt
the agenda of the meeting accordingly.

Looking forward to receive your input.

Greetings,
Anne-Sophie