[Gbif-europe] 8th European GBIF Nodes Meeting - reminders

Rui Figueira ruifigueira at isa.ulisboa.pt
Mon Mar 28 12:19:11 CEST 2016

Dear European GBIF Node Managers,

We are just three weeks of the *8th European GBIF Nodes Meeting* and the
*Workshop on sample-based data publication*, that will be held in
Lisbon, 19-21 April, and 18-19 April, respectively. If you are going to
attend, and you haven't registered yet, I would prompt you to do so at
the website dedicated to the event http://www.gbif.pt/EuropeanNodesMeeting.

I would like to remind you also about the _preparatory survey_ that
Anne-Sophie sent you last March 15, which answer is due by the end of
this week.

Please find more information about the meeting and associated events,
including the draft agenda at the meeting website. Should you need any
additional information or assistance, don't hesitate in contacting us
using the following:

email: node at gbif.pt
Tel: (+351) 213653421
Fax: (+351) 213653195

With my kind regards,

Rui Figueira

Rui Figueira
Coordenador do Nó Português do GBIF
ruifigueira at isa.ulisboa.pt
Instituto Superior de Agronomia
Herbário
Tapada da Ajuda, 1349-017 Lisboa, Portugal
Tel. +351 213653421 | Fax. +351 213653195
http://www.gbif.pt
http://www.isa.ulisboa.pt