[Gbif-europe] CESP idea: EU reporting on Biodiversity

Wouter Addink wouter.addink at naturalis.nl
Fri Jan 20 10:42:37 CET 2017

Dear Andre and others,
I like this idea a lot and I think this is a direction in which nodes in
Europe should develop. This has also been mentioned in past governing board
meetings. Since this reporting usually involves species lists, I would like
to join with Species2000/Catalogue of Life node in the proposal.
Species2000 contributes with catalogue of life services to EEA reporting so
there is some experience already. Not sure that we can play a mentoring
role though, because what Species 2000 does is very specific.

Kind regards,
Wouter

--
Wouter Addink

DiSSCo coordination team member
ICT Systems Officer Species 2000

Phone: +31 (0)71-751 9364 <+31%2071%20751%209364>
Address: P.O. Box 9517, 2300 RA Leiden, The Netherlands
Email: wouter.addink at naturalis.nl
Web: www.naturalis.nl I www.catalogueoflife.org