[Gbif-europe] Fwd: RE: Drafting meeting in preparation of a joint COST project proposal on Invasive Alien Species and citizen science - Ispra - Friday 23 June 2017

Anne-Sophie Archambeau archambeau at gbif.fr
Mon Jun 12 13:36:18 CEST 2017

Dear European node manager,

Following the mail about the action COST on invasive species mentionned
by Kyle Coppas, there will be a meeting in ISPRA Friday 23 june. I  will
try to go but I am not sure yet. However it would be nice to know who
would be interested to participate in this COST action. And if may be
someone can also join this meeting.

sorry for the delay but let me know as soon as possible.

Best wishes

Anne-Sopihe