[Gbif-europe] Fwd: EU nodes meeting 2019 and elections

Anne-Sophie Archambeau archambeau at gbif.fr
Tue Nov 6 09:52:45 CET 2018

Dear EU Node managers,

Following the GB25 in Kilkenny I would like, on behalf of all of us, to
congratulate André and Anders for their re-election as chair and 1st
vice-chair of the NSG and thank Wouter for all the excellent work he had
done these last years. As you know, Hulda Gideon from Tanzania was
elected as 2nd vice-chair, which allows another region to be present in
the chair committee.

As my mandate of EU representative will end in 2019, I would like you to
think about the next steps and consider your nomination. As André is the
current NSG chair and like I can't be nominated again, we propose to
both organise the next election process and we will come back to you on
this.

In order to prepare our next EU nodes meeting, I would like to ask if
any of you would be willing to organise it on his/her own country.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you want discuss more details.

And please fill in already this doodle to fix the potential dates of our
next meeting: https://doodle.com/poll/f47mm3hkk8naa7q8

thank you all for your attention

best wishes

Anne-Sophie