[Invasive-species] Final versions of forum's documents for SOS invasions !

BRANQUART Etienne E.Branquart at mrw.wallonie.be
Wed Mar 1 15:30:23 CET 2006

Dear Forum members,

I can announce you that SOS invasion is already a big success ! Registration to the scientific workshop is now closed as we reached the maximal capacity of the room (150). On the other hand, there are still a lot of places for the open conference. Please, do not hesitate to circulate the information and invite your colleagues, especially field managers and decision makers.

Find here attached the final versions of the statement and the black list that will distributed in participant's hand outs.  Your remarks and suggestions were included as much as possible in both documents. Thank you very much to all of you for your participation. I think this is an important message of the scientific community to our decision makers.

Very best regards. See you soon at SOS invasions,

Etienne

Dr.  Etienne Branquart
Belgian Biodiversity Platform (SPO)

Ministere de la Region wallonne
Centre de Recherche de la Nature, des Forets et du Bois (DGRNE)
Avenue Marechal Juin, 23
B-5030 Gembloux- Belgium

Tel :   + 32 (0)81 620 420
Fax :  + 32 (0)81 620 436
E-mail : E.Branquart at mrw.wallonie.be

Ce message n'engage aucunement la DGRNE et reste informel.  Tout courrier
officiel doit toujours actuellement être confirmé par lettre et revêtu de la
signature d'un agent dûment mandaté