[Invasive-species] from black lists to legislation

Etienne Branquart ebranquart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 18:28:09 CEST 2007

Dear all,

Based on the discussions organised within ad hoc meetings of the Belgian
Forum and the Belgian Contact Group on Invasive Species, I prepared a short
document presenting guidelines for the use of the black and watch list
system within regulation tools.

Please find here attached a French version of this document, that can still
be modified, improved, etc. based on your ideas. I hope that those
guidelines will be useful to improve the legislative framework dealing with
IAS in Belgium.

Have a nice summertime,

Etienne

PS: a Dutch version of this document will be posted on the list in a few
days by Claire Collin.