[Invasive-species] from black lists to legislation

Collin Claire Claire.Collin at health.fgov.be
Fri Jul 6 09:29:26 CEST 2007

Dear all,
As indicated by Etienne, please find annexed the Dutch translation of the recommandations of the Belgian Forum and the Belgian Contact Group on Invasive Species
Best regards,

Claire Collin
Expert Biodiversity
Federal Public Service Health, Food Chain Security and Environment - DG Environment
EUROSTATION bloc II
Place Victor Horta, 40 bte 10
B- 1060 Brussels
Phone +32 (0)2 524 96 23